- Nets and unhooking mats must be used at all times.
- Barbless hooks only.
- Use the bins provided around the lakes to dispose of rubbish.
- No swimming or wading in the lakes.
- Any injured or distressed fish seen by a member of the public should be reported to the onsite bailiff immediately.
- All fish caught must be returned to the lake in good time.
- All anglers must have a valid rod and line license.
- No bad language, abusive behaviour or excessive drinking.
- No guests when night fishing.
- No fires.
- No keepnets unless in a booked match.
- No live baiting.
- Purchase your ticket from the onsite shop or online store before starting to fish.
- Minimum 42″ net to be used on the Predator and Specimen Lakes.
- All net slings and keepnets must be dried & aired before used on any of our lakes.
- No rods to be left fishing unattended.
- No driving around the lake without permission.
- Day Tickets strictly 7am-6pm. The gate will close at 7pm, if you have not left the premises you will be locked in until 7am the next morning and have to pay overnight fishing charges.
CCTV IN OPERATION 24 HOURS A DAY. BELONGINGS LEFT AT OWNERS RISK.
On-Call Bailiff contact Ricky on 07485 329567