Welcome to Stones Fisheries, we are a family run fishing lake complex in the most South Eastern corner of the UK on the Isle of Sheppey in Kent. With easy access from both the M2 and M20 only a 15 minute drive away. We have several lakes on offer to suit most types of angler from the occasional hobbyist, the match angler, specimen carp and predator anglers. You will find our lakes well stocked with silverfish including Bream, Carp, Sturgeon, Catfish and Pike to name but a few. Day, Half Day, Overnight and 24 hour tickets can be purchased through our Online Store.
- £9.00 1 Rod
- £12.00 2 Rods
- CONCESSIONS/JUNIORS (UNDER 16)/ DISABLED
- £7.50 1 Rod
- £10.00 2 Rods
- FROM 2PM
- £5.00 1 Rod
- £7.00 2 Rods
£20.005PM - 8AM
- Up to 2 Rods
£25.0024 hours from arrival
- Up to 2 Rods
*PLEASE NOTE: Buying tickets online does not guarantee that you will be able to find a swim on the day, if in doubt please call us to check availability of your preferred lake. If there are swims available when you call they may not be available when you arrive. Bring with you proof of purchase so that it can be redeemed on-site.
5* – Very clean and well organised fishery. I took my 4 year old son for the fist time, he has never been fishing before. We lost count on how many carp we had up to 10lb. The staff are very helpful and the tackle shop is very well stocked. Highly recommended for any age we will definitely be returning very soon.
5* – I must say I’m impressed on how well the place looks, the staff are really friendly and approachable keep up the good work will be going back soon.
5* – Went to Stones fishery for the first time today. Met Dan & he informed us where to go etc. Very helpful & well stocked shop. Great parking area, very large & the cafe is amazing. Very friendly & welcoming.
Amazing fishery, very clean, tidy & the swims are some of the best I’ve seen. They cater for every age too..
Id recommend this fishery highly & will be going back definitely.
- Nets and unhooking mats must be used at all times.
- Barbless hooks only.
- Use the bins provided around the lakes to dispose of rubbish.
- No swimming or wading in the lakes.
- Any injured or distressed fish seen by a member of the public should be reported to the onsite bailiff immediately.
- All fish caught must be returned to the lake in good time.
- All anglers must have a valid rod and line license.
- No bad language, abusive behaviour or excessive drinking.
- No guests when night fishing.
- No fires.
- No keepnets unless in a booked match.
- No live baiting.
- Purchase your ticket from the onsite shop or online store before starting to fish.
- Minimum 42″ net to be used on the Predator and Specimen Lakes.
- All net slings and keepnets must be dried & aired before used on any of our lakes.
- No rods to be left fishing unattended.
- No driving around the lake without permission.
CCTV IN OPERATION 24 HOURS A DAY. BELONGINGS LEFT AT OWNERS RISK.
On-Call Bailiff contact Dan on 07860 842 976